What is the Schengen Visa
The Schengen visa is a document that issued from any European country Embassy or Consulate all around the world and labeled to your passport to allowed their holder to travel to and within the Schengen Area, the visa can be valid for one or more entry According to the visa type.
what the reason of your visit? this question can help you to determine too many things like visa type visa requirement.
Schengen Visa Types
- Tourism/Business Visa or short stay visa this visa allowed you to stay in the Schengen area for a maximum of 90 days out of 180 days so if you stayed in the Schengen area for a 90 days you must leave the Schengen area for a 90 day and then you can come back again and you can read more about 90 out of 180 days rule HERE .
- Students Schengen Visa allowed their holder to travel and study in Schengen area it’s not a short stay visa the Students visa holder can stay inside the Schengen area more than 90 depending on the visa you can read more about the Students Schengen Visa HERE.
- Schengen Working Visa: the name of this visa type is the key this visa allowed his/her holder to work either in one country of Schengen area or all of the Schengen areas you can read more about the working Visa HERE.
- Freelance Schengen Visa its similar to working visa but there is some difference in how to apply and the requirements also there is no need for a working offer or contract here you can find a full detailed about it HERE.
- Transit visa, for some nationality holder Schengen area ask the transit people to grant a visa before arriving at any of the Schengen areas for more information click HERE.